1. Completion of an EMDRIA Approved EMDR Basic Training
2. Register on the Trauma Recovery website as a National TRN volunteer.
3. Current and unrestricted state clinical license to practice independently (without supervision) at the highest level of the discipline. A copy of the clinician’s current license must be submitted to the TRN Chapter Coordinator as proof of licensure, when providing clinical services in a project of that chapter.
4. Maintenance of current Malpractice Insurance ($1 million/$3 million). A copy of the clinician’s insurance cover page must be submitted to the TRN Chapter Coordinator when providing clinical services in a project of that chapter.
5. Individual TRN Chapters may adopt additional requirements for volunteers to meet particular needs.
1. Click on Tab: Volunteers
2. Under Volunteers, Click on Tab: Create a volunteer account
(You will need your license number, malpractice info, and NPI )
3. Fill out all sections of the multi-page application and save.
4. Then go to the Home Page and click on the TRN tab (Next to the Volunteer tab)
5. Under the TRN Tab, Click on the Complete a TRN Volunteer application
6. Check the box that you “meet the requirements.”
7. Log in using your HAP login
8. Go to the TRN tab and click to the drop down menu. Select How to volunteer."
9. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click "Join here"
10. The next page will say Trauma Recovery Network Member Application Select a TRN Chapter - you need to click on the dropdown and choose Western New York
11. Once you have picked a TRN Chapter click Continue
12. The next page you see will say Trauma Recovery Network Member Application: Thank you for completing the new Trauma Recovery/HAP volunteer registration!